January 3, 2009

Jellyfish-free

We finally made it south of the Tropic of Capricorn and can officially swim in the ocean without fear of excruciating pain and possible death. Unfortunately, this place is jam packed to the brim with people. Right now we are on the Sunshine Coast just north of Brisbane. Ironically, it has been raining all day.

We saw a piece of the Great Barrier Reef. That was pretty good. We were going to snorkel to get a better look, but my fear of jellies and Nate's laziness prevented us from accomplishing this task. We went on a semi-submarine tour instead. I know. We're lame.

We are heading to Brisbane next. We have to get our visa's for Viet Nam, so we'll be there for a few days. I'll post another blog with some pictures of this area sometime while we are here. Right now I am on a cheesy connection that gives me about 1 mbps. Sick.

Love you all,

Nate and Dy

No comments: