December 14, 2008

UPDATE: Broome

I know it took a while to get any sort of update on here, but what can I say, there is not much out here, not much internet. I just went through the photos I've taken so far. I thought I'd post some up here, but it turns out they are all crap. This is the best I've got - Nate looking very Miami Vice at the pinnacles.


So, we are currently in Broome. You can find it on the google map in the last blog entry if you are interested in looking. We have an unreasonably long drive ahead of us to Darwin, 1900 km, right through the Kimberleys. I don't know how we'll survive it. It's hot up here. When I say hot, I don't think you really understand what I mean. It's hot.

Alright, I'll leave it at that. If you want any more details, just message me. I'll try to post a better update with some photos before we leave the area, but no guarantees on that.

Love,
Nate and Dyanna